Employment Law Attorney and Labor Law
David Keesling advises and represents individuals and organizations operating across a wide range of industries. David Keesling has extensive experience counseling, prosecuting and defending all types of employment law cases.
As an experienced employment law attorney, David Keesling is a skilled and knowledgeable employment lawyer with extensive experience representing plaintiffs and defendants. He provides counseling, prosecuting and defending all types of employment law cases before many governmental bodies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). He has been widely recognized for his success in achieving timely and favorable outcomes for our clients in employment law cases.
David Keesling is focused on providing his employment law clients with high quality, comprehensive legal services. When workplace and employment issues arise, he strives to develop innovative and effective strategies that achieve optimal results for issues that include:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Confidentiality Agreements (including breach)
- Department of Labor Investigations
- Drafting & Review of Employee Handbooks, Policies and Procedures
- Employment Agreement (including breach)
- Employment Discrimination (including age, race, color, sex/gender, disability, national origin, religion, military duty, and sexual orientation)
- Employer Retaliation
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Internal Investigations
- Negotiation of Severance Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements (including breach)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (including breach)
- Occupational Safety (OSHA) Investigations
- Sexual Harassment
- Trade Secrets Protection (including breach)
- Wage and Hour Disputes (unpaid overtime, minimum wage)
- Whistleblower Claims
- Wrongful Termination
Excellent and Ethical Representation
I have been working with Mr. Keesling for over three years. He has done an excellent job keeping me informed, managing my emotions and expectations, and representing me with the utmost competency and determination. I highly recommend Mr. David Keesling and his law firm.
Straight forward and extremely effective!!!
Dave Keesling’s prices and payment plan was very manageable for my budget. He kept it truthful and provided me with all of the options possible (none of which was give up). A lot of defense attorneys in Tulsa charge high fees, give you only the options they want to, and then play with the play with the prosecutors ...
The Best of the Best!
David and his team of attorneys are extremely rare in that they do so many of the things to meet their client’s needs that most others attorneys have just chosen to ignore. David was always prepared, always on time and proactively contacted me about my case. My legal matter wasn’t a big money case but David treated me ...
Professional and Friendly
It has been an excellent experience having David Keesling represent me. He knows their stuff, is always prepared, and is friendly at every stage.